DC315 Thermal Barrier Coating
The most tested and approved product in the world for use as an, “Alternative Barrier Coating System” over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF).
Energy savings everyone can afford.
DC315 Fireproof Paint Thermal and Ignition Barrier for Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF). DC315 Fireproof Paint is a fully tested and approved intumescent coating to meet 15 minute Thermal Barrier and Ignition Barrier protection over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF). DC315 meets IBC/IRC codes in the USA, Canadian NBCC and many international Building Code Requirements.
Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for SPF: The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 Carries IAMPO ER-0499 and ICC-ESR 3702 Evaluation Reports confirming that DC315 meets IBC and IRC Code Requirements. DC315 has also been tested as an ignition barrier under AC 377 Appendix X.
DC315 tested solutions for Spray Polyurethane Foam
Advantages of Using DC315 over Spray Polyurethane Foam:
- More certified full scale Thermal and Ignition Barrier tests than any other product in the world
- DC315 manufacturing facilities are 3rd. party inspected for Quality Control.
- Listed under Warnock Hersey Intertek W/N 20947
Tested useful life, fire resistant property is not compromised after 50 years
- Top coat for color, weather, and moisture protection, tested via NFPA 286 full scale testing
- ANSI 51 testing for incidental food contact
- Passed CAL 1350 – qualifies DC315 as a low-emitting material in the Collaborative for High Performance Schools rating system (CHPS Designed & CHPS Verified)
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AQMD air emission requirements
Single Coat Coverage up to 24 Mils WFT on ceilings and walls – reducing labor costs equaling higher profits
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED’s point requirements
- No formaldehyde
Colour: All orders ship in Light Gray (White and Dark Gray available via special order)
V.O.C.: (47 g/l)
Volume Solids: 67%
Packaging: 5 & 55 gallon containers
Full DC 315 TDS & INSTALLATION